There are two programs for Forced Air: Heat Loss/Heat Gain and Duct Sizing. Both are intended for use with TECA's Quality First™ Forced Air Guidelines manual. Available on CD (by regular mail only)
NOTE: You must have Microsoft Excel™ 2010 (or newer) spreadsheet software on your computer to run these programs.
Heat Loss/Heat Gain Program Features
- Calculates room-by-room, floor-by-floor or whole house heat loss & heat gain for up to 36 separate rooms or areas.
- Heat Loss Summary Sheet with room-by-room cfm distribution and alternate (electric, gas fireplace, wood) heat source load calculations.
- Heat Gain Worksheets include features such as the ability to rotate the orientation of the house to 8 cardinal points, shade coefficients, window coverings & automatic latitude adjustment factors.
- Balance Point Worksheet for Heat Pumps
- Appliance Selection Worksheet used to select a heating appliance properly sized to heat loss & heat gain calculations.
- NEW: 2-stage heating, A/C coil and heat pump options.
Duct Sizing Program Features
- For residential and light commercial installations, up to 5000 CFM, up to 36 x 18 trunk duct size.
- Supply Air System Worksheet calculates trunk and run sizes either for room-by-room cfm requirements or by run size and number of fittings.
- Return Air System Worksheet—Enter codes from SA Worksheets for automatic calculations of Return Air trunk, run, drop and grills.
- Up to 280 possible duct runs and up to 5 branch ducts (connect to trunk or other branch ducts).
- NEW: Choice of 0.2"wc or 0.3"wc static pressure systems.
- Re-designed layout with more space for rooms & comments.
IMPORTANT: Please provide your name, company, and address as you wish them to appear on your Forced Air Guidelines documents. This information will be locked into the program and there is a fee to re-issue with any changes.
Ordering on behalf of a large company? Please be advised that if you are ordering from a large company the program can have multiple users (up to 4). Separate branches will require their own copy. It is copyright infringement to copy TECA software.
This item is not available for fax ordering.