- The Voting Member representative you name on the application receives an e-mailed or faxed invitation to TECA's monthly meetings featuring technical presentations requested by our members. Meeting attendance is open to all employees and guests.
- The Voting Member representative may vote in person or by proxy to elect TECA's Board of Directors at our Annual General Meeting each June, and qualifies for nomination to the board.
- The Voting Member representative you name on the application receives a copy of our newsletter, TECA News, mailed in January, May, and September. Supplier/Manufacturer members can request bulk copies for your trade counters.
- Voting Member companies enjoy members' discounts of up to 20% off TECA's Quality First™ training courses, manuals, software, and other products for all employees.
- Voting Member companies receive a member listing on TECA's website, with company name, city, and optional phone number, email and a link to your website. Please indicate on the application if you do not want certain contact information listed.
- Voting Members and their employees can now log into the Members Only section of our web site to view audio presentations of our monthly speaker meetings.
- TECA and Independent Business Contractors Association (ICBA) have partnered together to provide TECA members and their employees with exclusive health and dental benefits.
- Associate Members receive our newsletter and invitations to member meetings and other events. A great value for apprentices, regulators, trade schools, consultants, and others to stay informed about the industry.
- A branch within a Voting Member company can apply for Associate Membership to receive TECA News and meeting notices at that location. Voting Member discounts will still apply to all employees.
- Note, Associate Members do not receive member pricing on training and other products, and do not receive a website listing.