Your shopping process is incomplete. Your shopping cart content, including end user details you've entered will be lost once you logout. Are you sure you want to logout?
MEMBER CODE OF CONDUCT
TECA members hold that:
- All dwellings should have safe and comfortable Heating, Cooling and Ventilation systems.
- These systems should be well designed, properly installed and properly commissioned.
To achieve these goals, each member pledges compliance to the following principles and policies:
- Our paramount responsibility is to our customer or the dwelling occupant.
- Honesty and good value are our guiding policies.
- Within reason, our best available design and installation criteria should be built into every system.
- We will resolve customer concerns in a timely manner.
- High standards of health and safety guide our system design and installation.
- Members shall deal fairly with their respective employers and suppliers.
- As members of a progressive industry, we encourage research, education, new techniques and improved installation methods, to the end that every customer may get the greatest possible value for every dollar.
- All sound legislation proposals affecting our industry and the people we serve shall have our informed and vigorous support.
- We hold inviolate the free enterprise and democratic systems.
- We pledge our support to our associates, our local, provincial and national affiliates, and all related industries concerned with the preservation of legitimate rights and freedoms.
- We, as individual members, assume these responsibilities freely and solemnly, mindful that they are part of our obligation as members of the Thermal Environmental Comfort Association.
developed by GoOnline.ca